YEAR 1 & YEAR 2 MATHS ACTIVITIES
Lesson 1 Video
Activity - create your own tally chart
Here are some ideas for creating your own tally chart!
- Favourite chocolate bar out of a choice of 4 - you will have to ask a few family members via telephone!
- Record the colours of the cars that go past your house.
- Look at the page in a book and count how many 1 letter, 2 letter, 3 letter, 4 letter and 5 letter words there are.
- Roll a dice 20 times and record the numbers.
- Look in your kitchen cupboards/ fridge how many vegetables/fruit, carbohydrates, proteins and dairy foods do you find?
Optional Tally Chart Game
Lesson 3 Video
Activity - create a pictogram using the information from the tally chart you created on Monday.
Optional pictogram game
Fruit Fall pictogram game